Here at JBE Industries we have experienced and motivated service technicians with more than 20 years’ experience in the field with a high work ethic.
JBE Industries provides maintenance, service and repair on all Air Conditioning Systems from Domestic, Commercial and Industrial for our wide range of clients within the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast, Hunter Valley & Port Stephens regions.
It is so important to look after your Air Conditioning unit by making sure your system is regularly serviced, clearing out all debris and mould that may have built up over time.
We remember to spring clean the home, to clean out our cupboards or clear the dishwasher, cleaning and clearing out your Air Conditioning Unit is just as important!
Regularly servicing your Air Conditioning Unit will save you on a possible break down, lowering the running costs of your Air Conditioning unit and boosting the indoor air quality for your home or commercial space.
Domestic service calls should occur around every 12 months. If the weather is consistently warm or cold for a long period of time and the Air Conditioner is in heavy use, a service call every 6 months is recommended.
Commercial service calls we recommend every 3/6 months.
Reasons it’s important to service and maintain your Air Conditioning Unit.
- Cleaner, healthier living environment
- Prolonged life expectancy of your Air Conditioning Unit
- Keeping the running costs of your Air Conditioning Unit to a minimum
- Reducing the risk of your Air Conditioning Unit breaking down or needing repair.
- Boost indoor air quality.
- Comply with warranty requirements
- Remove odours from the filters/unit